We are so excited about what God is doing at Peacemakers!
In the first three months of this year, we’ve taken time to reflect on how lives are changing in our community, and we are amazed at the differences we see! Thanks to your support, volunteers and staff at Peacemakers are able to fight against poverty and hopelessness every day. We do this by bringing Jesus’ Love and Hope to individuals and families in practical and meaningful ways.
Your support helps us:
- Provide Food to hungry children and families through the Peacemakers Food Pantry. What a joy to see the relief on a mother’s face when she leaves with healthy food and happy children!
- Prevent Teen Pregnancy by sending trained volunteers into the local school to educate teens on healthy relationships. It fills our hearts to hear the stories of young girls who stand up for themselves because they learned they have worth and personal power!
- Offer Peace to young girls rescued from sex trafficking by training mentors who support them as they build a new life. These girls have suffered unimaginable horrors. What a blessing to be able to pour love and hope into their lives!
- Bring Hope to thousands during our Hope Jam outreaches through access to free medical and dental care, haircuts, fresh food, community resources, and uplifting speakers and entertainment. This event is the highlight of our year! We cherish the opportunity to talk with hundreds of the attendees and hear personal stories about how Peacemakers has changed their lives.
- Help Parents provide shelter to their families by providing job search and housing assistance. As parents ourselves, we can only begin to imaging the feeling of helplessness these parents feel when they are unable to find a job or a safe place for their children to sleep. Your support helps us change that feeling into HOPE and JOY!
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!
According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again
to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead
(1 Peter 1:3).
Jesus expects each of us to share His miraculous love, His living hope with those around us. We feel immeasurably blessed that He allows us to serve the people of Miami through Peacemakers. We thank Jesus every day for YOU—that He has placed the desire to change lives in your heart!
Jesus is using YOUR SUPPORT of Peacemakers to triumph over the poverty and hopelessness many people in Miami face each day. He is using you to bring Hope and Peace back to our community!
As we reflect on these changes in our community, we also look around at the thousands of children and families we still need to reach. Can you help us reach out to just one child in Miami?
Your donation of $25 or more will help us share Jesus’ living hope with a child in our community by providing food, school supplies, education, or mentoring. Your support really does make a difference!
Is there anything special we could pray for as we think of you each day? If you have a prayer need, please call us at (786) 888-PRAY (7729).
Thank you for helping us share Jesus’ living hope with a child. We pray He will bless you with Hope and Joy this month!
Rich & Robyn Wilkerson